LOW MAINTENANCE, HIGH IMPACT GARDEN IN MARLOW
We were commission by local garden designers Coleby and Faulkner to bring to life their vision of turning a compact outdoor space into a low maintenance, high impact garden with something for all of the family to enjoy.
After clearing the site, we began the construction work on the back garden with the aim of creating different areas for the different family members, including:
- Pathways connecting a raised patio and evening terrace paved in porcelain stone
- A bespoke sports pitch with built in goal post made from artificial turf and finished with authentic sports arena fencing
- A sunken trampoline, discreetly housed behind a complimentary planting scheme
- An integrated, hidden shed to maximise all available space and creating practical storage solutions
- A lawn of artificial turf
- We were able to retain the existing fence but made it look like new with repairs and a lick of paint.
The renovation continued at the front of the property where we:
- Made the driveway more useable and finished it in a stabilised shingle laid on top of honeycomb cells.
- Created a front lawn area that housed bespoke raised vegetable beds to allow the clients to grow-their-own produce.
The works were completed in 3 months.